- Aug 24, 2021
1. System Security, Penetration Testing, and Exploiting
Attempting to exploit and penetrate the security measures of Seers's software, hardware, or any other devices used by our users or operations of the overall system will be punished.
- Seers Management takes the website and our player's security extremely seriously. Therefore, any attempt to breach Seers or the players of Seers's security will not be taken lightly. If any exploits are found, please submit them to Seers or Pim.
2. Common Courtesy (Spamming)
- The in-game server, forums and discord requires all guests, members and staff to show a standard of Common Courtesy to others. This includes but not limited to spamming, purposeful crashing, or intentionally baiting someone on any platform.
3. Inappropriate Language, Inappropriate Content or Player Harassment
- There is a zero tolerance for harassment toward other individuals especially based upon sexual preferences, personal or religious beliefs, gender or race. Language that may be considered offensive, racist or otherwise inappropriate should not be used in chats or usernames.
4. Advertising or Discussion of Other Servers
- There is a zero tolerance for advertisement or discussions of other servers on any platform owned and operated by Seers. This includes but not limited to In-game, Forums or Discord.
- All guests, players and staff should feel safe and welcome at all times. We will hold a zero tolerance for any threats made against another individual including those without physical harm for example "DDOS" threats.
6. Encouraging others to break rules
- Anyone who encourages someone to break a rule or rules will be treated as if they committed the offense themselves and will be punished as if they are the one breaking the rule.
- Impersonating any member of our community rather it be for entertainment, monetary gain, persuasion, etc. will NOT be tolerated. Impersonation of staff will automatically be escalated to a 2nd Offense.
8. RSPS/Malicious Invites
- Sending other RSPS server invites as well as Malicious Discord server invites that promote rule breaking is NOT tolerated. Only Seers or non RSPS related invites are allowed.
9. Misleading Links
- Any link you send a member or post publicly must direct you to what it appears as. No link spoofing or redirect links are allowed. We will automatically assume you are up to no good if you do so.
Posts that do not contribute to the topic of the thread or any relevant conversation being held within the thread are considered spam. Clarification of the rule can be seen below.
- Posts that consists of pieces of content, that in specific, do not contribute to the post in a relative manner will be considered spam and a warning or infraction will be given per staff's discretion.
- Grave digging is not allowed and consists of reviving a previously resolved, settled, or "dead" thread after a prolonged period of time. Threads with an activity gap of a month or greater shall be considered "grave-digging”.
- Topic bumping must be done with the provided topic bumping feature. Topics shall be bumped no more than once every 12 hours.
- Posts that do not contribute to the topic of the thread or any relevant conversation (regarding the topic) being held within the thread are considered spam.
First Offense: Forum Warning | 2nd Offense: 1 Day restricted posting | 3rd Offense: 3 Days of restricted posting | 4th Offense: Permanent restricted posting
11. Signature and Profiles
- All signatures, profile content, and profile pictures MUST be appropriate and follow all Server Rules. (e.g No advertisement, nude photos, racism etc.)
*Depending on the severity of the rule broken, the Seers team reserves the right to change or modify ANY of the rules listed above without notice.